MFJS / Cubing Classroom - Meilong Pyraminx M
- The magnet slot is reserved for accurate fitting
- The positioning system of the magic cube is composed of magnets with different strong and weak magnetic forces, which brings clearer positioning and stronger control
- The stable internal structure can keep stable even if it is violently rotated.
- The center block and hidden edge adopt a large-scale hollow design to reduce material shrinkage, and can control the weight in a more comfortable range, and the rotation feel is lighter.
- The overall rotation feel is smooth and smooth, without a sense of stagnation, so that the magic cube has a good feel and good performance.
- All edges, corner blocks and internal card corners are designed with large rounded corners. The fault tolerance is well guaranteed, the feel is smooth, and it will not cause a sense of stagnation during the restoration process with the magic square.
- The surface of the magic cube is finely sanded, which has a good touch, and can effectively reduce scratches and last longer.